Bespoke caravan shower design & manufacturing
We focus on our customers' requirements, taking their ideas and bringing them to life. We focus on aesthetics, functionality and the ability to manufacture parts cost effectively and to specification.
Bridgewood design & manufacture a range of prebuilt sealed shower cubicles for the Holiday Home, Touring Caravan & Motor Home Markets from their base in Hull near to the Humber Bridge.
Their unique designs, flexible modular construction and manufacturing technology give their customers unique showering solutions to meet the diverse and challenging range of the designs/layouts required at an advantageous price.
Innovation and customisation
Bridgewood’s range of shower cubicles offers the following:
- Unique design features such as:
- Decorative effect materials.
- Custom coloured/contrasting features- shelf units and tap pattresses.
- Custom designed shower doors to maximize access and provide maximum visual impact.
- Maximisation of interior showering space for a given shower footprint/size.
- Low shower tray threshold to aid access and maximise showering space.
- Maximisation of interior space for each individual footprint.
- Full format space through entire height of cubicle.
- Fully Flexible height.
- Full width doors.
- Complete modular design with fully flexible design options- no blanked off surfaces!
- Leak proof designs with domestic style upstand sealing.
- Rigid designs with return to wall moulded features.
All this has been achieved whilst maintaining recognised price points and enabling suitable options for price differentiation for a wide range of van specifications.
Manufacturing and stockholding
Bridgewood utilise a range of vacuum forming, polyurethane reinforcement and composite moulding processes in conjunction with an array of materials to manufacture components and assemblies for a wide range of applications and markets.
Bridgewood UK are based close to the Humber Bridge in Hessle, near Hull. Operating from this site for over 30 years Bridgewood offer a capability and know how unrivalled in the thermoforming industry. Our modern 100,000 square foot facility houses a range of modern vacuum forming & 5 axis CNC trimming machinery along with composite plastic moulding and PU reinforcement facilities.
Bridgewood use a range of IT based techniques to ensure that we cost-effectively maintain optimum raw materials and finished goods stocks to meet the scheduled and anticipated demand of all our customers.
Our plastic sheet is manufactured by key European extrusion supply partners.
Bridgewood is accredited to ISO 9001 quality standard.
Bridgewood logistics team currently organise door to door deliveries, locally, nationally and internationally- stretching across the British Isles into Europe, and across oceans to Canada, North and South America, China, Australia and New Zealand
Whatever our customer requirements, our IT structure is designed to be complimentary to product movement, whether using one of the global web based platforms, email, fax or a good old fashioned telephone call.
We focus on our customers’ requirements, taking their ideas and bringing them to life. We focus on aesthetics, functionality and the ability to manufacture parts cost effectively and to specification.